1. We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal return for the Church known as the Rapture.
4. We believe that man was created by and for God, for a relationship. That by Adam and Eve disobeying God, they incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; We believe that we were born in the likeness of Adam after the fall. (Gen. 5:3) And because of this likeness all people born after the fall are born sinners, separated from God at birth.
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead to reconcile us to God. When a person repents, and believes the gospel they are saved, not only from their sin, but because they are given Jesus’ resurrected life they are also saved from themselves. (Romans 5:6-10) At that time, we are declared righteous (in a right relationship with God), and have a new identity. We are no longer sinners but saints. And since Jesus is responsible for our salvation, He is also responsible for our eternal security and we can never be lost again.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness and new life in His Son.
8. We believe in the Pre-Wrath rapture of the Church. According to scriptures Jesus is coming again to rapture His church. We believe the Church, (all believers who are living at that time), will go through the tribulation period. This “great tribulation” period will end with the rapture. At that time, God’s wrath will be poured out on the unbelievers. This whole seven-year period of time is called in scripture the 70th week of Daniel. Jesus also refers to it and breaks it down in Matthew 24.